Friday, July 8, 2011

Semester 3 lo...

Starting 1st July, I'm officially a sem3 student..
At least partially.. I still need to wait for my cross book to be updated..

Anyway, made it through for a year already!!
~OMG~ That was really fast!
As if manipulated by a time machine..

Sem3 is gonna be hard!
Learning the toughest subjects - Disorders of the Hemopoietic, Respiratory & Cardiovascular System..




But learning about CVS is what I've been waiting for!
Coz, I've been eager about learning to interprete ECGs..
It's a tough subject but I wish to conquer it!!
That will help a lot in emergency cases..

Another new thing is, I'd got a new mantee.........again!
I thought I'll be excluded from being in the mentor-mantee program this sem, but it seems I cant escape..
Anyway, my new mantee is 20years old from Perak..

Good la..
Senior d...
Must accept challanges..

Looking foward into the challanges!

2 comments:

Taste food, Taste Life said...

yes, all of our mentees are deaf and dumb, except cwa de..~ cham de la~

Yein said...

Dont say like tat la...haha