Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How I ended up nursing...

Ever wonder why a guy wanted to be a nurse?
Well, wonder no more..

Why I choose nursing as my future?
My parents were against it..
My relatives were against it...

Well, I told them it's my interest..
I love to care & look after for others..

When I was small, I had no solid ambition..

Businessman
Inventor
Chef
Radio DJ
Singer

All those under influence of medias & peers..



But I saw the light when I was in Form 3 when I joined the St. John Ambulance..
When I was first exposed to first aid, I was really impressed..
I work my way up in the organisation and ended up to become the First Aid In-Charge of my division..


When I was Form5, I started to think......
What next??
My interest now is in the medical field, so why not continue this path...
But...
Where to go??
...Doctor *wasn't good in studies*
....Paramedic *low job prospect*
.....Nurse. . . . . ??

Then I started looking for information about Nursing and other medical field career . . . . . . . . . .



*stay tuned for part 2*

1 comment:

Joanne said...

then? then? then?