Wednesday, August 17, 2011

An interesting subject

Hey guys..
It's been a while since my last post..
My laptop got a viral infection..
Read about it here & it's recovery here..

Anyway, this post is about an interesting nursig subject I'm learning now besides those medical ones I mentioned before.. *Read it here*

The subject is called Health Promotion..
It's a sub-topic for Community Health Nursing (CHN)

In this subject, I'm learning about health care for the community, health education and health promotion..

We're going to have visits on Malaysia's health care settings, for the rural and also to community health care centres (klinik desa)..

The thing that interests me is health education..
I'm going to be giving a health education talk to Standard 1 students!
What's more, I'm going to have a cooking demo as required when studying nutrition education!

That's fun!!
But the down part is, it's also about doing statistics about the community's health..

Anyway, looking forward to learn more!!

No comments: